Microsoft 365 Business
An integrated solution, bringing together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security and device management capabilities to help safeguard your business.
Office + Windows + Security
Office 365 Business Premium
Windows 10 Business
Enterprise Mobility & Security
Get more done
- Create your best work with intelligent tools built in to Office.
- Get work done with enterprise grade email and calendaring.
- Access your files from anywhere with online file storage.
- Easily integrate with other commonly used apps and solutions.
Simplified for you
- Choose solutions that are right for your business.
- Get more value for your money.
- Give your employees to tools they need.
- Ensure you have the latest features and security updates.
Safeguard your data
- Help protect against security threats.
- Help secure your business data from accidental leaks.
- Control who has access to your business information.
- Gain peace of mind that you have tools to help you remain compliant.
Comes with Office
Stay up-to-date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
Manage your files from anywhere with 1TB of storage.
Email and calendaring
Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
Manage new PCs and devices faster and more easily than ever.
Reliability & support
Get 99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee and 24×7 online and phone support.
Safest Windows ever
Get upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Pro.
Guard against unsafe attachments, suspicious links, and other malware.
Help secure business data on personal and company-owned devices.
Urban Agriculture Co.
“Microsoft 365 Business is pretty much the baseline for how we start running everything.”
Chad Corzine, Founder and CEO
The Detroit Wallpaper Co.
“Microsoft 365 Business brings a new level of confidence and security we didn’t have before.”
Josh Young, Co-Founder
TransBlue Facility Management
“I’m really excited to manage my mobile devices and users without having to buy a server.”
Jim Wescott, Director of IT
Garner Food Company
“We need creativity to push that next thing. We use Microsoft 365 Business, it’s all the things we need in one place.”
Heyward Garner, Chief Operating Officer
Microsoft 365 Business was purpose-built for small and medium-sized businesses under 300 users and need a solution that provides their employees with the best-in-class productivity and collaboration capabilities of Office 365 and device management and security solutions to safeguard business data and assets across devices.
Customers who wish to run Microsoft 365 Business in their organization must be running Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 Pro* on their current desktops. Current Windows 10 Pro PCs should be running Creators Update if they have not already done so.
*Windows 10 Pro upgrade rights are included with the Microsoft 365 Business preview if the target machines are presently running Windows 7, 8, or 8.1.
Partner-assisted deployment is the recommended way to deploy Microsoft 365 Business. Contact Stratum Now for pricing and assistance; we are well-equipped to help you understand your options and make the best recommendations for deploying Microsoft 365 Business in your organisation.