ESET Secure Enterprise
ESET Secure Enterprise bundles Endpoint Antivirus, Endpoint Security, Mobile Security for Android, Virtualization Security, File Security, Mail Security and Gateway Security in one easily manageable package. All ESET products have an extremely small system footprint, even on older hardware, meaning that they won’t affect daily use and can even extend the life of hardware. You can mix and match endpoint protection according to your needs, enabling you to deploy across a range of platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux and Android). Our Remote Administrator comes free of charge with all of our business products and allows a single person to easily manage your entire security network.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows and Mac OS X and ESET NOD32 Business Edition for Linux Desktop are covered under the Endpoint Antivirus portion of the bundle thanks to ESET unilicense. Regardless of which operating systems your company use they can all be covered. Our signature high detection rates and minimal false positives keep all of your endpoints secure.ESET Endpoint Security is ideal for a company with a mobile workforce. With a Two-way firewall to defend against unprotected public Wi-Fi and Web control to bar the use of unauthorised websites. Plus all of the features already available in Endpoint Antivirus.
- Antivirus and Antispyware eliminates all threats, both known and emerging.
- Advanced Memory Scanner which monitors the behaviour of malicious processes.
- Device Control allows you to block unauthorised CDs/DVDs and USBs.
- Complete Feature Set from Endpoint Antivirus plus a couple of important extras.
- Two-Way Firewall protects against unauthorised intrusion in your network whilst on the move.
- Web Control can increase productivity by blocking access to unauthorised websites.
ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server, Core and Linux/BSD/Solaris provides antimalware specifically tailored to work in a server environment. Choose which components you want to install based on your server and your company needs.
- Virtualisation Support stores metadata of already scanned file to boost scanning speed.
- Storage Scan setup on-demand scan of connected Network Attached Storage (NAS).
- Component-Based Installation allows you to customise your installation with the components you need.
ESET Mobile Security for Android features the same small footprint and high detection rates found in NOD32 and Endpoint Antivirus. Maintain productivity by blocking spam texts or phone calls with the built-in SMS & Call filter. In the event of loss or theft ESET’s Anti-theft suite helps to protect your data with Remote Siren, Remote Lock, Remote Wipe and GPS localisation functionality.
- Real-Time Protection shields all applications and scans them as they’re installed.
- Application Control ensures that only authorised applications can be used on company phones.
- Anti-Theft helps protect your company data in the event of loss or theft.
ESET Virtualization Security is ideal if you use VMware or another virtualization solution, you can rely on ESET protection to keep your VMs secure. With ESET Shared Local Cache and the protection of an agent-based ESET security product, you get significantly boosted scanning speed.
- ESET Virtualization Security supports native integration with 3rd party security solutions.
- Automatic Deploymen tallowing instant protection of newly added virtual hosts.
- Fully Manageable via ESET Remote Administrator.
ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server, IBM Lotus Domino, Linux/BSD/Solaris and NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Kerio Connect – Stop email-borne threats before they even reach your inbox.
- Filter email-borne threats before they ever reach your inbox.
- Antispam lets you set your own spam thresholds with automatic deletion or forwarding.
- Smooth Operation automatically exclude critical server files from scanning.
ESET Gateway Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris and NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Kerio Control – Eliminates malware targeting Windows, Mac and Linux to ensure malware can’t be passed from one to another. Protects 3 in 1 – communication protocols, emails, and the server’s file system.
- Cross Platform Protection ensures that malware can’t move between different operating systems.
- Logs & Statistics including spam logs – view the sender, intended recipient, spam score, classification reason and action taken.
- Protects 3 in 1 – communication protocols, emails, and the server’s file system.
- FREE with any business product.
- Remote Administration allows you to manage endpoints, smartphones, servers and virtual machines from a single console.
- Push Updates and Scans from the console, quickly and efficiently.
Mercury EngineeringFiona Garland, Business Analyst
With ESET we can live in confidence in knowing that no matter how big our business grows, we will be protected.
ISPCCFergal O'Hart, IT Manager
I've recommended ESET to several different companies because I'm very happy with the way the product works for us here at ISPCC. The product does what it says, it stops viruses, malware, spyware, it's easy to set up and it's inexpensive.
CCS Media LimitedTony Cooke, IT Director
IT, project management? First class. Deployment? Brilliant. Users? They never even noticed a change in the environment. Technical resources? Fabulous.
Tell us what you need, or ask us to tailor your solution for you.
Security comes in many shapes and sizes and the best forms of defense are multi-layered. We call them pillars because they hold your business up, and you need more than one of them (ideally, a few – that way if one fails, it doesn’t all collapse!).
Speak to us today and we will help create your blended security solution to protect your business.
Fully-Managed Security Services from Stratum Now prevents the everyday worry of security and the work of cleaning up any problems from impacting your day-to-day operations, saving you money and disruption.
We use our proactive support tools to automate the process of installing, monitoring and remediating managed antivirus for complete 24/7 protection from viruses, malware and other potentially-unwanted software. This ensure risky threats and risks to your business are quickly identified and resolved, and our technicians are alerted to anything that requires manual human intervention, such as reboots for updates or clean-up work.
We can also provide full reporting of threats and works carried out and our systems automatically update.
Our system works well for local network users and remote laptop & road-warrior types of users.